Enjoy an Italian cultural experience and participate in the activities, or relax while enjoying the non-stop world-class entertainment at the famous 2 day Australian Italian Festival in beautiful Ingham.
Visit the stalls, cooking demos and historical displays, while you enjoy free amusement rides and entertainment, plus authentic Italian food.
Entertainment by a huge variety of acts and so much more. Italian wine, beer and gelato is all on offer. Whatever you do, you will come away with one of the most memorable experiences ever!
Thanks to our friends at the Australian Italian Festival, we have five family one-day passes to give away to this wonderful event!
Simply follow Townsville Food Magazine on Facebook to see how to win.
Terms and Conditions:
- Competition commences Monday July 31, 2017 and closes at 12 noon Thursday August 3, 2017.
- To enter, visit the Townsville Food Magazine Facebook Page, like us and share our ‘WIN TICKETS’ post on your wall. Be sure to visit the Australian Italian Festival page and give it a ‘Like’ too.
- Entry is limited to one entry per Facebook account, for the duration of the competition.
- Winners will be randomly drawn from eligible entries at 1pm Thursday August 3, 2017.
- Winners will be announced on our Facebook page and must make contact with Townsville Food Magazine to redeem their prize.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize cannot be transferred, and is neither exchangeable nor redeemable for cash. The prize must be accepted by the winner within 24 hours of the draw.
- The prize includes 2 x single passes (or the equivalent of 1 x family pass), allowing admission for one day of the festival only.
- If the winner is not available for the prize, a re-draw will occur with a new winner being selected.
- Entry is open to all residents of Australia.
- The winner must present current photographic identification at the time of prize redemption.
- Further terms and conditions may apply to the winning party of the prize.
- If the winner chooses to accept the prize, Townsville Food Magazine reserves the right to use the customer’s name and photograph for marketing and publicity purposes.
- Townsville Food Magazine reserves the right to verify the validity of competition entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is no in accordance with the conditions of entry.