1 small handful fresh oregano sprigs
1 small handful fresh thyme sprigs
Olive oil, for drizzling and grilling
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
200g feta cheese
1 lemon, juice only, to taste
6 – 8 lamb cutlets
1. Remove the leaves from the oregano and thyme sprigs, place into a bowl and drizzle over some olive oil.
2. Crumble in the feta (large chunks are fine as they will break up slightly when everything is stirred together in the bowl) and season, to taste, with freshly ground black pepper and lemon juice.
3. Combine gently.
4. Heat the grill or barbeque until quite hot, season the lamb cutlets with salt and freshly ground black pepper, and brush
each cutlet with a little olive oil before placing on the hot grill.
5. Cook for a few minutes one each side, or until lightly crisp but still a little springy in the middle.
6. Divide the cutlets between a two warm plates, and while the cutlets are still hot, gently spoon over the feta and herb
7. Serve immediately with lemon and fresh sprigs of parsely to garnish.