It’s already sweltering, so why not try this fresh, colourful, quick and simple dishes to help you beat the heat this summer? It ticks all the boxes!
• 200g smoked salmon slices
• 2 tablespoons fresh dill + extra for garnish
• 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
• 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
• 1/4 teaspoons fresh ground black pepper
• 1 clove garlic, minced
• 1/2 cup plain Greek yoghurt
• 2 teaspoons capers, drained and chopped
• Vegetable oil, as needed
• Olive oil cooking spray
• 4 slider buns, split
• 2 cups lettuce mix
• 1/2 lebanese cucumber, sliced
In a small bowl, whisk together yoghurt, capers, garlic, 2 tablespoons dill, Dijon, lemon juice and pepper. Cover and refrigerate.
When ready to assemble sliders, grill buns cut side down until golden brown.
Divide lettuce, cucumber, fresh dill, and salmon evenly between buns, drizzle with lemon aioli and secure with a skewer.